Cómpeta 24th July 2014


An image of Cómpeta church bell tower at sunset, made on the 24th July 2014. This photo was taken from one of my favourite locations for capturing images of the village, Meson Las Gemelas. Not only is it a super location for photography but it´s also great that I can set up my camera, sit at a table and take a cold beer or two in the process!

Image Details

Image made at 21.08 on 24th July 2014
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i (known as 550D in Europe)
Exposure: 1.3secs at f/9.0  exposure compensation of -1/3EV
                  130mm on Canon EF 75-300 f/4-5.6 lens


I have not been taking photos over recent months firstly due to a problem with my foot that made it difficult for me to walk and stand and then during the weeks that are best for landscapes over here, the weather was not brilliant. I hope to get back to making new images of my village and other locations in Spain but in the meantime, I'll be posting images from my portfolio.


Feel free to share this, or any of my images on social media etc. All I ask is that you credit me as the photographer.
If you would like a full resolution version of this image then you can contact me via email at

choccy5254@gmail.com


Comments