Favourite Images No.1


I am currently in the process of transferring my favourite images away from the Facebook page ''John Dunford at Olivewood Studios'' to this blog. 
Here is the first full posting which is a collection of photos of Cómpeta.

If you would like to download and use any of my photos, please read the blog posting at this link:


Don't forget, to keep up to date with my new photos please click on SUBSCRIBE to be informed by email when I make new postings.

                                      






































I am currently in the process of transferring my favourite images away from the Facebook page ''John Dunford at Olivewood Studios'' to this blog. 
Here is the first full posting which is a coolection of some of photos of Cómpeta.

If you would like to download and use any of my photos you please read the blog posting at this link 

Comments